Are you a housekeeper, nanny, gardener, driver, or cook? Discover the vacancies in Brussels and its surroundings. Royal Nest is the ideal intermediary to find the right employer for you.
Working at Royal Nest
Royal Nest is a recruitment agency specializing in domestic staff, which wants to represent the most talented individuals in the industry and not just fill a vacant position. The goal of Royal Nest is your personal development and professional success!
Selection criteria of excellence
Depending on the vacancies, available we are looking for specific profiles. Do not hesitate to apply if:
- You are remarkably talented in any of these roles, and you also have some considerable experience that goes with it;
- You wish to repeat the experience, this time surrounded by a dynamic and benevolent team to support you in your missions;
- The enriching contact with families is your primary source of motivation;
- You make easily contact with toddlers, teenagers, and adults;
- The small, unpredictable daily challenges do not scare you;
- You have great adaptability;
- You dare to take initiatives while respecting the framework and roles of each position;
- You speak several languages.
If you meet these criteria, your profile is of interest to the Royal Nest team. Do not hesitate and send us your CV with a photo, a cover letter, and a letter of recommendation to email@example.com.
The selection procedure
An interview takes place after we receive your CV if your profile matches the Royal Nest selection criteria. The first interviews, taking place with a consultant, last approximately one hour. During this interview, a report will be drawn up based on your experiences, skills, and objectives. If you meet the selection criteria once all references, diplomas, certificates of good living, and good manners model 2 have been received and confirmed, you will then be contacted for a 2nd interview, by the Royal Nest team, for a position matching your searches.
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to send them to the agency! You can phone the Royal Nest and Learning Nest team directly, or send a message using the contact form available on our site. Royal Nest is mainly active in the region of Brussels and its surroundings.